Friday, August 17, 2007

Be Kind Rewind

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. A trip to Mexico and 2 weeks of Montezuma's Revenge can do that but something has coaxed me out of hiding. I have to say that one of my top 5 directors is Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine, Science of Sleep). Not only has he come out swinging in the film industry but the music videos he produces are ah-may-zazing! You would not be wasting your money picking up the Director's Series Volume 3 - The Works of Michel Gondry. The imagination he puts behind everything he works on is pure genius and his new film "Be Kind Rewind" is no different. You can find a better resolution trailer on Yahoo Movies but here is the You Tube version for your viewing pleasure.



Run Hokey!! Ok... not only is it Gondry but freakin' Mos Def and J.B.! Plus they remake my all time favorite comedy Ghostbusters! I will be there midnight December 20th (releases on the 21st). Come on people who is with me??

No comments: